For Specialty show info,
For Rescue info:
For more information on our club or becoming a member,
Remembering Sue Rosko with the Sue Ann Rosko Memorial Fund
Click here for more details
THE PET'S BILL OF
1. We have the right to be full members of your family. We thrive on social
interaction, praise, and love.
2. We have the right to stimulation. We need new games, new toys, new
experiences, and new smells to be happy.
3. We have the right to regular exercise. Without it, we could become hyper,
4. We have the right to have fun. We enjoy acting like clowns now and then;
don't expect us to be predictable all the time.
5. We have the right to quality health care. Please stay good friends with our
6. We have the right to a good diet. Like some people, we don't know what's best
for us. We depend on you.
7. We have the right not to be rejected because of your expectations that we be
great show dogs, watchdogs, hunters, or baby-sitters.
8. We have the right to receive proper training. Otherwise, our good
relationship could be marred by confusion and strife--ourselves and others.
9. We have the right to guidance and correction based on understanding and
compassion, rather than abuse.
10. We have the right to live with dignity...and to die with dignity when the